Supporting a leading German bank to fulfill its regulatory KYC requirements
A leading German bank commissioned us to support them in meeting their regulatory KYC requirements. Project objectives were process optimization and data management to improve the prevention of financial crime, money laundering and terrorist financing.
To ensure that the bank meets its regulatory obligations on time and in full, we
- Optimized customer onboarding and offboarding processes
- Established a process for clear and direct allocation between relationship managers and customers
- Created and maintained a “Book of Work”, which contains an overview of all relevant KYC information per customer.
- Produced dashboards with relevant views for the Regulatory Client Services Head of EMEA and the regional KYC teams.
- Monitored and analyzed KYC operations and compliance on an ongoing basis and further improved the relevant processes and policies based on the analysis results.